DealStreetAsia™ is a Singapore-headquartered, subscription-driven media company, covering all deals in private equity, venture capital M&As, listings and the business of start-ups across Asia. DealStreetAsia provides deals data, intelligence, and perspective on some of Asia’s most opaque markets to international and regional investors. DealStreetAsia also tracks start-ups that are disrupting the status quo and playing an important role in the evolution of one of the fastest-growing regions of the world.Since their inception DealStreetAsia has been providing its subscribers with journalism worth paying for.
- Covering all deals – private equity, venture capital M&As, listings and the business of start-ups across Asia.
- DealStreetAsia provides data, intelligence, and perspective on some of Asia’s most opaque markets to international and regional investors.
- In mid-2019, Nikkei Inc, the owner of Financial Times, picked up a controlling stake in DealStreetAsia.
- Launched in 2014 as SEA’s first subscription-based digital media startup – DealStreetAsia is NOT a content play.
Deal Street DATA VANTAGE
DealStreetAsia DATA VANTAGE provides access to valuations and key financials of venture-backed companies. It also provides exclusive data-led stories and the deal monitors option that provides information about prominent venture capitalist transactions in Southeast Asia, China and India on a weekly basis. DATA VANTAGE can provide various types of company, thematic, and tracker reports.
Exclusive Features of DATA VANTAGE
- Track competitors and industries
- Premium subscription paywall stories with unrestricted reading
- Up to 2 research reports per month
- Free Ticket to Virtual DSA Summit – per user
- Data Vantage newsletter twice a week.
- Priority Access to Subscriber Special Events
For more information about DealStreetAsia visit: https://www.dealstreetasia.com/