Deal Street Asia
DealStreetAsia™ is a Singapore-headquartered, subscription-driven media company, covering all deals in private equity, venture capital M&As, listings and the business of start-ups across Asia. DealStreetAsia provides deals data, intelligence, and perspective on some of Asia’s most opaque markets to international and regional investors. DealStreetAsia also tracks start-ups that are disrupting the status quo and playing an important role in the evolution of one of the fastest-growing regions of the world.Since their inception DealStreetAsia has been providing its subscribers with journalism worth paying for.
- Covering all deals – private equity, venture capital M&As, listings and the business of start-ups across Asia.
- DealStreetAsia provides data, intelligence, and perspective on some of Asia’s most opaque markets to international and regional investors.
- In mid-2019, Nikkei Inc, the owner of Financial Times, picked up a controlling stake in DealStreetAsia.
- Launched in 2014 as SEA’s first subscription-based digital media startup – DealStreetAsia is NOT a content play.
Deal Street DATA VANTAGE
DealStreetAsia DATA VANTAGE provides access valuations and key financials of venture-backed companies. It also provides exclusive data led stories and the deal monitors option that provides information about prominent venture capitalist transactions in Southeast Asia, China and India on weekly basis. DATA VANTAGE can provide various types of company, thematic, and tracker reports.
Exclusive Features of DATA VANTAGE
- Track competitors and industries
- Premium subscription paywall stories with unrestricted reading
- Up to 2 research reports per month
- Free Ticket to Virtual DSA Summit – per user
- Data Vantage newsletter twice a week.
- Priority Access to Subscriber Special Events
For more information about DealStreetAsia visit: https://www.dealstreetasia.com/