GSW works with societies, institutions, and researchers around the world and provides a single source of access to 49 preeminent scholarly journals, 2,200+ eBooks, and over 4 million GeoRef records with specialized and map-based search capabilities and links to curated earth science research around the Web. Through its Society Services Program, GSW also serves as a platform for cost-effective hosting for independent society sites, providing a scalable and efficient global presence for societies, authors, and members. With the re-launch of the journal Lithosphere, GSW expanded its expertise into open access publishing in alliance with seven participating societies. Since 2005, GSW has returned more than $43 million to membership societies to achieve their scientific missions.
GeoScienceWorld 2021 eBook Collections
The GSW eBook Collections provide sophisticated integration of high value, full-text content with the convenience of downloadable chapters. The platform is cross-searchable and is interlinked with the GSW Journals Collections and GeoRef database.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful cross-searching enables users to search eBooks, all 49 journals on the GSW platform, and 4+ million GeoRef records
- New titles and publishers added on an ongoing basis — now includes GSA Special Papers and Memoirs
- Recommendation and sharing tools to help users discover relevant content
- Flexible access models for organizations and e-commerce options
- Responsive design for easy reading on any mobile device
- Downloadable, DRM-free PDF chapters
- MARC records for each title
- A Librarian dashboard to manage accounts, usage data, and IP access
- One-time purchase with perpetual access
- No ongoing administrative or hosting fees
See More: https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/