For more than 144 years, Nikkei has been providing unparalleled coverage of Japan’s economy, industries and markets. The group’s business portfolio includes publishing, broadcasting and the Nikkei 225 stock index. Its flagship media, The Nikkei, has a circulation of approximately 2.83 million. With 37 global bureaus and over 1,500 journalists, Nikkei is ideally positioned to provide Asian news and analysis to a global audience.
The Financial Times(FT), the global business newspaper, joined the Nikkei group in 2015. As content partners, the Nikkei Asia and the FT share select articles with their respective audiences and collaborate on joint editorial projects.
The mission is to bring the voices and heartbeats of Asia’s vibrant economies together with quality journalism and sound opinion, and to become an indispensable tool in your pursuit of professional success in Asia, the epicenter of global economic growth and innovation. With Nikkei Asia, you have access to coverage of Asia that other media cannot deliver, including:
- In-depth business, economic and political analysis
- Exclusive interviews with prominent Asian business and political leaders
- Award-winning journalism powered by a partnership with the Financial Times
- Deep insights from some of the most influential thinkers on Asia
- Latest news on Asian startups and tech companies from 36Kr (China) and DealStreetAsia (Singapore) — as well as Nikkei Asia’s own world-class technology reporters
- Colorful reportage on life and arts from all over Asia
Hoping that reading the Nikkei Asia becomes something you look forward to every day.
AWARD WINNING BUSINESS, POLITICS & ECONOMY CONTENT
Honors from the Society of Publishers in Asia underscore the depth and breadth of Nikkei Asia Journalism.
Nikkei Asian Review wins 4 top prizes at SOPA awards.
Publication recognized for tech scoops, decoupling feature and design