KooBits develops digital tools and platforms to help children learn better.
They engage children with beautifully designed software and learning content. KooBits software tools are intuitive, interactive, media-rich and highly motivating. Co-developed with top educators and experts in child development, KooBits learning contents are age-appropriate, relevant and aligned to the latest education curriculum and syllabus.
KooBits learning platform reinforces mathematical problem-solving approach that aligns to Singapore’s Mathematics framework. KooBits’s aim is to empower students to acquire mathematics concepts and skills, develop cognitive and metacognitive skills through a mathematical approach to problem solving, and build confidence and foster interest towards mathematics.
KooBits Maths includes:
- Supports Singapore Maths syllabus Curriculum, Indonesia Cambridge Curriculum, Philippines Maths Curriculum, IB curriculum (Coming soon)
- Over 90% Singapore primary schools use KooBits
- 600+ Singapore maths video tutorials
- 100,000+ primary 1-6 topical maths questions
- Step-by-step solutions with models and diagrams
- Differentiated skill map aligned to latest maths syllabus
- Customised homework assignment and tracking
- Virtual manipulative tools to help students understand
- Activities & Competitions to keep all pupils engaged
- Printable worksheets to prepare students’ exams
See more information at https://www.koobits.com/